The Crewsaver Ergofit 190n Offshore brings traditional design features to a very modern life jacket. The jacket is fitted with the traditional metal buckle fastening system and a soft-loop D-ring acts as the fixing point for a safety harness.
The ergonomic design wraps the life jacket around the body whilst taking all of the weight off of the back of the neck. The 190n buoyancy exceeds the 150n ISO 12402-3 industry standard and gives optimum buoyancy without increased weight or bulk. The Offshore is pre-fitted with a water activated life jacket light and spray hood.
Free Delivery on this item
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (190N) to float you higher in the water
- A built in inflatable chin support tilts your neck back and keeps your airways clear
- Unique bladder distribution, providing turning solutions in less than three seconds
- Innovative 3D shaping providing the ultimate in comfort and performance
- Dual soft loop D-rings for attaching safety harness
- Three-layer cover construction for extreme durability
- Metal buckle system to enable sercure and easy donning
- Twin Crotch Straps
- Easy to adjust side waist adjusters
- AIS compatible
(UK Mainland only - excl highlands)