Designed to give extra confidence to those new to sailing or learning new skills, Designed to give extra confidence to those new to sailing or learning new skills, mast head floats can help reduce the risk of boats inverting during a capsize. Available in 9 or 40 litres of buoyancy, the Crewsaver Mast Floats have a heavy-duty fabric construction to ensure they work to their optimum all season long.
- Heavy duty fabric construction
- Greatly reduce the risk of damage and injury caused by capsize and sinking
- Available in 9 or 40 litres of buoyancy
- Designed in conjunction with sailing centres in both the UK and abroad
- Only effective when correct buoyancy float is fitted, owners are responsible
Remember, Crewsaver Mast Floats do not guarantee to stop a boat inverting. The Mast Floats' performance will be hindered by conditions and strong tide, wind or swell or incorrect procedure.
N.B. Not suitable for boats without anchoring