SafeSea EPIRBs operate in the 406MHz satellite band monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international satellite operator, ensuring a signal can be located wherever it is activated around the globe.
SafeSea EPIRBs are also fitted with a 121.5MHz homing beacon and a high brightness LED strobe light for fast on-scene location.
With the SafeSea EPIRB battery operating life being the highest in the industry an Ocean Signal EPIRB keeps rescue services updated with your location for longer.
Available in carry off (cat 2 option) and float free (cat 1 option)
- Supplied with manual bracket (float free housing option available).
- Extreme battery life even at low temperatures.
- In excess of 96 hours operation.
- User replaceable batteries with five year replacement interval.
- Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation.
- Meets or exceeds all International standards.
- Class 2 EPIRB (-20°C – +55°C) for general use.
- Non hazardous battery.