SafeSea EPIRBs operate in the 406MHz satellite band monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international satellite operator, ensuring a signal can be located wherever it is activated around the globe.
SafeSea EPIRBs are also fitted with a 121.5MHz homing beacon and a high brightness LED strobe light for fast on-scene location.
The SafeSea E100G EPIRB benefits from a dedicated built-in GPS which sends a highly accurate position, greatly reducing search time.
With the SafeSea EPIRB battery operating life being the highest in the industry an Ocean Signal EPIRB keeps rescue services updated with your location for longer.
Available in carry off (cat 2 option) and float free (cat 1 option)
- E100G EPIRB incorporates a state of the art 50 channel GPS receiver for fast and accurate position acquisition.
- Supplied with Manual release housing (CAT 2) (Float free housing options CAT1 available).
- Extreme battery life even at low temperatures.
- In excess of 96 hours operation.
- User replaceable batteries with five year replacement interval.
- Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation.
- Meets or exceeds all International standards.
- Class 2 EPIRB (-20°C – +55°C) for general use.
- Non hazardous battery.