The SeaSafe S100 SART (Search and Rescue Transponder) is designed to assist in the rescue and recovery of liferafts and survival craft. When switched on, the SART remains in a standby mode until automatically activated by an X Band Radar sweep from any vessel in the vicinity.
The SafeSea S100 transmits a series of pulses which are displayed on the ships Radar as a line of dots, providing a bearing to the survival craft.The activation controls are identical to those on the SafeSea E100 EPIRB, making use by unskilled operators much easier.
- Superior battery life even at even at -20°C.
- User replaceable batteries with five year replacement interval.
- Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation.
- Meets or exceeds all International standards.
- Non hazardous battery.
- Compact size for easy liferaft packing.
- Supplied complete with telescopic pole and storage bracket.